What a keratin treatment is AND why it is good for you?
Official Name: Keratherapy Brazilian Keratin Renewal System
What It does: Is a unique hair smoothing procedure that improves shine, elasticity, eliminates frizz and facilitates styling, all while keeping hair smooth and soft for a period of 12 weeks or more depending on the aftercare products used.
Why I use this system: This system contains 0 formaldehyde!
I am also certified with this system on the proper procedures for applying and helping you maintain this treatment!
- Introduces the most advanced technology for smoothing keratin without ANY chemical products.
- Seals color to prolong the vibrancy of blonde highlights or intense collars. Ideal for all types and textures.
- Ideal for all types of hair including color treated or highlighted.
- Meets Canadian, European and all other health regulations worldwide.
- Uses botanical fruit extracts, silk, amino acids, collagen and pure keratin to penetrate the cuticle from the inside to the outside while softening and controlling each strand of hair.
- Antioxidants: neutralizes free radicals and protects agains UV exposure and other external forces.
Depending on the hair type there are different treatments out there for you! Including a “express” that will last 30 days.
With each kerathrapy treatment the increase of keratin leaves hair:
- softer and silkier
- cuts blow dry time up to 50%
- cuts down frizz up to 50%
- New clients: Treat yourself to a sweet deal and take 30% off of a keratin treatment.
- Existing clients: Refer two new clients for a keratin treatment you will get 20% off your next keratin treatment – make sure they tell me YOU sent them in!